Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Architecture Wednesday: Montana Getaway


I am not a camper; I don’t sleep on the ground, or pee in the woods, or cook over an open fire, or wipe my ass with leaves. Sue me.

But I do love a rustic, well, rustic chic, getaway, like this log cabin sitting by a lake in the woods of Montana.

I like that it’s rustic, with the raw woods, but I like the chic and clean interiors, and the simplicity. I can’t think of a better way to spend time in the woods…and I wouldn’t use leaves for anything other than decoration.

8 comments:

  1. I think this is one where I like the exterior better.....but I do like camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one (shocker, right?). By the way, I've been camping for over forty years, first tent and now trailer, and never once have I ever used leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and cozy. :-)
    Worst place to pee (especially for a female) -
    a swamp in Southern Louisiana and there were
    lots of alligators about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Montana Getaway would be a good drag name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all can rought it all you want. My idea of roughing it is no mini-bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I would live there in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I trust this is nowhere near Whitefish?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Isobel
    I love that!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......