Friday, November 03, 2017

I Didn't Say It ...

Chuck Schumer, on _____’s hate-filled, pandering response to the terror attack in NYC this week:

“President Trump where is your leadership? The contrast between President Bush’s actions after 9/11 and President Trump’s actions this morning could not be starker.”

He was too busy fanning the flames of anti-Muslim hate to appease his base.
But when a white guy kills and wounds 500-plus people, he plays it safe.
Racist fuck.
Trevor Noah, Daily Show host, slamming Kevin Spacey’s offensive decision to come out as gay after being accused of sexual assault:

“Why is the twist always that Kevin Spacey is the bad guy? And talk about the worst time to go public with your sexuality. I mean it’s always good to live your truth, but don’t use it to get out of trouble. Like, imagine if a cop pulled him over. He’d be like ‘Sir, are you drunk? I need you to come out of the vehicle.’ He’s like, ‘That’s not the only thing I’m willing to come out of…’”

Clearly Spacey was thinking that coming out would somehow make his attempt to sexually assault a minor palpable?
Yeah, no.
Bryan CranstonBreaking Bas actor, an outspoken critic of candidate _____, calling out those who don’t support the Fat Bastard:

“_____ is not the person who I wanted to be in that office, and I’ve been very open about that. That being said, he is the president. If he fails, the country is in jeopardy. It would be egotistical for anyone to say, ‘I hope he fails,’ [and] to that person I would say, f—k you. Why would you want that? So you can be right?”

We want him to fail so people will learn not to accept another pandering 1% homophobic misogynistic racist liar as the savior of the country.
And there is no if; he’s gonna blow it.
Tony GoldwynScandal actor, on his own experience with sexual harassment and the need to speak up:

“I thought [Lupita’s story] was so powerful and was saying that we all need to step up and not let this conversation die. It can’t just be the headline of the moment because it’s salacious. We have to really keep talking about it. It happened to me by a man, and it wasn’t as extended and awful as what Lupita went through, but it was the same thing. It was the casting couch and I didn’t understand what was going on, what was happening — I thought it was my fault. I thought I was misunderstanding the situation … It took me a couple of years to get over it. But I don’t feel brave at all. I’m not brave now to talk about something that happened to me 30 years ago. I’m fine. I’m good. I would have been brave if I’d done it then. It’s really up to us whether this is replaced by the next sensational headline or the next person who topples from power or if we get distracted by it. I think we have a tremendous opportunity because it’s not just Harvey [Weinstein], Roy Price, Bill O’Reilly, Roger Ailes. Somehow our president has gotten away clean. But there’s nothing new about this.”

Hopefully this epidemic will teach men and women that they need to speak up, to help themselves and those who come after.
Silence =Death ... of self-worth.
Joe Biden, on being a candidate in 2020:

“I haven’t decided to run, but I’ve decided I’m not going to decide not to run. We’ll see what happens.”

I’ll say it again ... run, Joe, run.
And, I mean, I’d have to check it out, but could Barack Obama be his Vice President?
Asking for a country.
Pat Robertson, saying _____ should pardon everyone:

“This whole thing has got to be shut down … He has every right to shut Mueller down and say, ‘You have gone as far as you need to and I have instructed my Justice Department to close you down.’”

Sit down old man. Haven’t you got Bibles to thump? Or, perhaps an explanation to your God about why you’re kissing the ass of an adulterer and sexual predator?
Not very Christ-like, dumbass.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, _____’s Press Secretary trying to deflect indictments On Mueller Monday:

“But look, today’s announcement has nothing to do with the president, has nothing to do with the president’s campaign, or campaign activity. Ah, the real collusion scandal, as we’ve said several times before, has everything to do with the Clinton campaign, Fusion GPS, and Russia. There’s clear evidence of the Clinton campaign colluding with Russian intelligence to spread disinformation and smear the president, to influence the election. We’ve been saying from day one there’s been no evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, and nothing in the indictment today changes that at all.”

Nice try, honey, but no one other than the Deplorables are buying that.
You work for a criminal and that makes you a criminal, and, truth be told, you’ll look hideous in prison orange because you look hideous in everything.
Jeanine Pirro, _____’s lap-dog and a Fox News liar, on Hillary:

“It’s time, folks. It’s time to shut it down, turn the tables, and lock her up. That’s what I said. I actually said it. Lock her up.”

Funny how much she loathes Hillary Clinton; perhaps it’s because she’s _____’s bitch, literally, and perhaps it’s because back when Clinton was a Senator, Pirro was going to run against her until her husband was indicted on 44 counts of fraud and she was forced to stay put.
Jealous much, Jeanine?

7 comments:

  1. Didn't Robertson die yet? If Not Biden decides to run Trump better look out then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MM Pat Robertson, liv...er..dying proof that zombies exist!

    I love Trevor Noah, especially his stand up routines. That accent is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "you’ll look hideous in prison orange because you look hideous in everything" - oh suh-NAP, gurl!

    GO UNCLE JOE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we going to need a new press sec'y soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one perceptive man! Love your blog more and more each day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Toni
    Aw, shucks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be interested to know what version of the law Jeannine Pirro follows; because it doesn't seem to bear any resemblance to the law as I understand it.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......