Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Architecture Wednesday: Musk Creek

Yes, I love this house because it's black and black is slimming and elegant. I so want to paint our house in Smallville black but Carlos, the neighbors, and the town, might have an issue so ...

But this house ... I love that it's a modern twist on a tropical island plantation farm house with elegant interiors ... also in blacks and grays with pops of tans and oranges ... like the standout fireplace. 

It's stylish and clean and modern and elegant and, yeah, there's a pool, too.

HomeDSGN

4 comments:

  1. So nice and sunny. sigh... (another snow storm here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:42 PM

    What a beautiful house. I agree. I love black houses too - especially black painted barns. Love the dark painting.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously in love with that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......