Monday, April 18, 2016

Gone, Gurl .....

Okay, so this was the happy post I wanted to start Monday with until I got a little derailed by Crazy.

Carlos and I are off to Oregon for ten days or so to visit my Dad. He recently moved back to Oregon from Washington state and so we're helping him unpack and set the house up, as well as having a little vacation in places we love.
Portland.
Toledo.
Newport.
Astoria.
Then home to these faces, Tuxedo, Ozzo, MaxGoldberg and Consuelo Roca-Jones ... though one of them ... and I'm not naming names, Tuxedo ... seems especially miffed that we're going out of town and leaving him and his brothers and sister with the nanny.

I have some preplanned post coming up, but other than that I won't be "live" and Laughing until Thursday the 28th.

Everyone play nice ....

9 comments:

  1. HOW can you leave those cute faces? but you ARE going to some nice towns in OR. my ex lives in salem, so bypass that.

    have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will order up the very bestest weather for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hells bells, I wish you two safe travels and plenty of good times. Are you talking about Newport RI? If so...try to do some of the famous mansion tours. I know you love architecture and interiors. There all beautiful. Safe travels xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. say hi to my cousin, Billy. LOVE the doggie pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have safe flights, tail winds, loads of good stuff to eat, wonderful times, and happy communing with your dad.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......