Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Architecture Wednesday: Garage Loft

I love a place that used to be one thing, and then becomes another; an old church or an aging barn. Or, in this case, an actual garage in Amsterdam has been turned into a chic, Urban industrial living space.

The only problem I foresaw was, where does the car go? But there it is, right behind the kitchen. Heck, make that a library because this is Amsterdam, so maybe all I'd need is a bicycle.

As always, click to emBIGGERate ...

HomeDSGN

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! Love how the whole place feels like a chic urban showroom with a pinch of rustic vintage. The kitchen is amazing as is the shower. Very cool and outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one I completely love!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......