Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Maulik Pancholy Comes Out

I don't know who this is, but he's kind of adorable, and now he's fully out of the closet.

Maulik Pancholy, who played Jonathan on 30 Rock and Sanjay on Weeds, has come out as gay in OUT magazine's OUT 100:

"I just celebrated my nine-year anniversary with my partner. It feels like a nice time to be celebrating something like that, especially on the heels of the DOMA and Prop 8 decisions."

Well, two things; Happy anniversary and Welcome out.

We usually send a Coming Out Toaster Over and a copy of The Gay Agenda to the newly out, but I'm guessing that since you've been in a long-term relationship you've no need for the Toaster Oven.

So, we'll send along a Happy Anniversary Panini Maker instead.

Welcome out, Maulik, welcome out.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo! panini maker - sounds tasty.
    You need a Top Chef sponsorship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. TO Maulik

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......