Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tuxedo's Revenge

Yesterday when we came home from Kroger's and I found MaxGoldberg pouting on the bed because there was nothing to do, so i grabbed the camera and took his picture, really set Tuxedo off.

He likes to be photagraphed because,:
A] he's the Alhpa Cat and
2] He gawg-eous!

So, while snapping three pictures to create that triptych up there at the top of this bloggy thing, I also got one of him expressing his outrage that he was not the first cat photographed....

Motto: Start with Tuxedo:


10 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I would definitely not mess with Tuxedo! That final photo is hilarious... and scary!

    Our cats don't get equal time in front of the camera because one usually walks away when I pull it out (the camera!) and the other sticks his face right into the lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only GB has been able to get pictures of the kittens. While sneezing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I know a Diva when I see one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:37 PM

    Tuxedo is awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mitchell
    He's really a pussy cat.....

    @anne marie
    That's what I call him, 'Handsome Boy.'

    @MAC
    He's diva-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh if looks could kill! And you escaped without any scratches?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see him mulling the situation over - plotting his revenge......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I would mess with him at all! Oi!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......