Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lyin' Ryan Offers Candy Instead Of Answers ....

There are lots of folks, even some gay ones, who find Paul Ryan attractive.
I am not one of those folks.
I don't find lying attractive. I don';t find bigotry appealing.
I don't see homophobia as a positive character trait.
And I especially don't understand why Paul Ryan, an elected official who works for the people of his state, offers a man candy--or a football schedule--when the man has questions about his "jobs" plan.
This is now what we need a heartbeat away from  the presidency.
Fake smiles and "Have a nice day"?
Seriously.
Pardon my French, but fuck you Paul Ryan.

5 comments:

  1. Man, that's just gross. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:24 PM

    I totally agree with you. I wouldn't fuck him with Ron Jeremy's dick if Peter North were doing the pushing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be nice if Paul Ryan ethical system was as well defined as are his abs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crying at the pain of that poor young man! He was asking for help, not bread and circuses. Young man was respectful and trying to get a true answer from that lying sack of fucking shit.

    I dont find him the least bit attractive, something about him creeps me all the way to mars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to think Paul Ryan was attractive. That was before I got to know him and found out what a selfish, heartless bastard he really is. Now all I see is that ugly "Gandpaw gump" mouth of his and those cold, soulless zombie dead eyes. He repels me now. I agree with you"Fuck you Paul Ryan"

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......