Monday, September 17, 2012

Two Things I Loathe

"Dr." Phil and Dina Lohan.

Phil, because he plays a doctor on TV with that good old boy, aw shucks bull shiz masking as therapy. He wouldn't even have a show if he hadn't kissed Oprah's ass years back.

Dina, because as much as I revel in the crazy known as Lindsay Lohan, when you see her mama on TV you understand why she's the cracked out mess she is in life. The apple didn't fall from the too-drunk-to-speak tree.

See, "Dr." Phil will be interviewing Mother-From-Hell Dina today and judging from the promos, Dina's as out of control, off her meds, on the booze as her daughter. But, she wants to make it clear that she was not drunk during the interview, no matter what it looks like, and she actually blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated. 
The interview, airing today, was taped several months back and the new promo below shows a clearly confused Dina who doesn't seem to know where she is or what she's doing. "Dr." Phil, who never met a scandal upon which he did not want to capitalize, even shows off Dina's ex, and Lindsay's dad, jailbird Michael Lohan, asking if Dina was drunk during the interview.

But Dina insists she was sober: “I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says.”

Typical co-dependent alcoholic behavior. Denial followed by lie mixed with drunken haze.

And she goes on to blame the Phil Team: “All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine. I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Too bad Dina's too busy swimming with the worm in a bottle of tequila to know the truth.

3 comments:

  1. She is still around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who I hate more, Dr. Phil or Dr. Laura...I think Dr. Laura. And take away my fabulous card, I don't even know who Dina Lohan is, and I'm sure I'm better off because of it.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......