Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Architecture Wednesday: Broadway Penthouse Loft Fit For A Diva Like Me!

Carlos watched some show about kids trying out to be Broadway performers, and I was lamenting the fact that I never made it on Broadway.
I could'a been big, I tell ya! 
And, if I had been big, I could'a had this penthouse right near the theater where I'd be starring in an all-male revue of Gypsy! I'd, of course, be Papa Rose. And I could stumble home after my final curtain call, and take a large bottle of some a fine red wine up to my rooftop terrace, and lounge in my garden waiting for the sun to come up. Then I would slither downstairs and light a fire and crawl into bed and sleep until...
....show time!
What? Can't a boy dream?
In a place like this......

source

5 comments:

  1. Bob,

    I love these clean lines and lots of light. So comforting and free.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you are trying the outdoor shower in the nude!
    Have you already moved in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:28 PM

    I can't sing or dance, but it won't prevent me from loading the moving truck and moving in. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will be spiders in those plants and they will climb up your legs when you go up the stairs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......