Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Realy, Fox"News"? Really?

Okay, so I don't watch Fox"News" because I like some facts in my news and not just the inane gibberish of a paid Rupert Murdoch pundit making giant leaps between the real story and how Obama will destroy America.

Case in point: first man on the Moon, Neil Armstrong died last week, but Fox"News" couldn't just tell that story. They had to spin the astronaut's death into some kind of anti-Obama message, and, well, dimbulb Monica Crowley did just that, Tweeting....

Yes, because Armstrong's death was not the story, it was just a way to prove that Obama is out to, um, Muslim-ize the space program. Or something. Then, because most of the world, even the dimmest of bulbs in the world, wondered WTF Crowley was saying so she tweeted this.....


The article Crowley cites actually says: 

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:36 PM

    I really, really dislike that delusional, twisted idiot. She was a research assistant for Nixon and was his Foreign Policy Assistant later on.

    For years she crowed how great Ronald Reagan was. She loves Reagan so much I'm surprised she doesn't pray in the general direction of the Reagan Library in Simi Valley at five o'clock every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind... it boogles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're just bat-shit crazy at Fox News! I'm really starting to question the intelligence of some of my relatives who watch that lunatic station. People I thought had some smarts to them. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. faux news is only one of billions of reasons why I never watch tv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob,

    Did you read Matt Taibbi's article on Mitt Romney in the Rolling Stone? It's online now and will be out in the September 16th edition. All anyone would ever want to know about The Mittster is in there. Right on the mark.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have relatives who watch nothing but Fox News. Excuse me, I have brainwashed relatives who watching nothing but Fox News.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......