Monday, February 13, 2012

Matt Bomer [Officially] Comes Out

My Husband-In-My-Head, Matt Bomer has officially come out of the closet as a gay man. Although many people knew--it wasn';t a secret he shared his life with his partner and their children--he came out publicly at the New Generation Arts and Activism Award from the Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards.
In his speech, he thanked his partner Simon Halls, and their  three kids.
"And I'd really especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry. Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is. You will always be my proudest accomplishment."
Welcome out, Matt. Officially.
And please accept our Coming Out Toaster Oven as well as a copy of the 2012 Gay Agenda.
Welcome out.

4 comments:

  1. It was very nice to watch him said that

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I understood it, he was never really in the closet. It was more that no one ever discussed his family. Is it really being closeted if the door was never closed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry Cavill as Christian grey
    Kristen Stewart as ana steele
    Evan Rachel Wood as Katherine kavanagh
    Kellan Lutz as Elliot
    Alexandra daddario as Mia grey
    Christian Grey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt Bomer has finally responded to rumors that he's a favorite to play this role.Christian Grey

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......