Monday, August 01, 2011

Outstanding Guest Comment of the Week

Well, well, well.
If it isn't time to award the coveted....coveted?....ISBL Outstanding Guest Comment Of The Week Award again! Lots of topics, lots of comments, and one or two snortles chortles and guffaws....
Let's roll:

Responding to Tuxedo's post, Dear Blog-o-Sphere, when his Favorite Daddy was under the weather:
Robert-Kent said.:

Carlos should know that you only buy knock-off LV from the trunks of cars..lol..I have a feeling he will be reminded of "peachgate" for awhile after all that is the way relationships roll.
Get well buddy :-)

And then, when I was Feeling Peachy,
Joy said:


Glad you're back to abnormal!

Then came the New Crushes [And Some Old Ones]
Designing Wally said:

I'll take Rufus...
No no, don't wrap him, I'll just wear him out.
(& I mean that both ways).

Mistress Maddie added:

Oh Bob, this post is just something! Between John Barrowman,Matthew Bomer and
Marc Blucas I'm not sure which one got my bloomers all undone!




And I realized I wasn't the only one bothered by the Torchwood gay sex scene--and i ain't saying I was bothered by the sex, just by what happened before the sex, in Just A Thought: Double Standard:
Queer Heaven said:

As I watched that episode, I was so joyous to see Jack and Brad fuckin'! The interesting thing is that I noticed the same thing that you did. It is so hard to believe that even after all these years.. to much of the public HIV is still a " Gay Thing".
I love, love, love Torchwood & Capt. Jack, but shame on the writers of this episode!

Todd Carr said:

you are right on w/ this Bob....total double standard. HIV infection apply s to all peeps, torchwood writers messed up this one....however they were very generous w/ the gay scene :) so I wouldn't smack em around too much.

In response to a couple of really bad hair days, Hey Rob? Hey Ben? Um, Your Mid-life Crisis Called.....
 Robyn said:

Someone needs to remind Ben that when you're sixteen it's called a Bieber and when you're three times that age it's called a comb over.




But the winner this week, which makes him a  two-time recipient of the trophy, is......
Buck, who made me do two spit-takes this week. First, in response to Rick Santorum's idiocy on I Didn't Say It, he said:


Poor Rick. He's just afraid that in a few years one of his sons will be traveling home from Schenectady along with his husband, Armando.

And then he made an observation about Ben Affleck's mid-life crisis, with:

Looking at Ben's hair, it amazes me what people will do to attract Matt Damon.

 
Congratulations Buck! I see you headed straight for the I Should Be Laughing Outstanding Guest Comment Of The Week Hall of Fame!
Or, as I call it, the ISBLOGCOTWHOF!!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO HONORED! I should give others a chance, but Santorum makes it way too easy to win the ISBLOGCOTWHOF. Also, the name "Schenectady."

    Thanks, my friend. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buck wins!!
    And rightly so.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......