Sunday, July 10, 2011

Outstanding Guest Comment Of The Week

And the nomination committee--which is really just me and my friend Margarita--had lots and lots to choose from for this weeks winner of the coveted...coveted?....ISBL Outstanding Guest Comment of the Week Award, so let's just dig in....

First up is Mistress Maddie, from A Day With The Mistress Borghese, who had a little sump'n-sump'n to say about Kate Moss, on I Ain't One To Gossip, But....

And it amazes me Kate Moss is even still relevant. Talk about being rode hard and put away wet! How many years ago was she a super model now??? Go get high honey!


Writer, from Salmagundi, also commented on I Ain't One To Gossip, But....... but had some thoughts on the Salma-Henri-Linda lBaby Triangle:

Maybe, Salma, Linda, and Francois-Henri could move in together and have a reality show?


Todd Car, of No Rain On My Suede, had some thoughts on I'm Baaaack And...I Didn't Say It, though not about the comments but about, er, someone:

thank you for the Ben Cohen picture. 
wowies! that manscape job is brilliant. 
I am now a puddle on the ground.

Robyn, of Heels'n'Martinis, also had something to say about I'm Baaaack And........I Didn't Say it.....

I wish the two Miss Bachmanns would just go away.

And Kyle from Out Left loved Architecture Wednesday: Tree Houses with one e4xception...

Though many look like lovely spaces Bob, I don't think I'd like the height factor. 
I'm an Earth sign, what can I do?

We heard from Mistress Maddie again on Architecture Wednesday: Tree Houses 

Love this post Bob! 
I love treehouses and these are something else! 
A little big for me and the trees around here, but how cute would a small one room treehouse be to escape to as a reading /nap/cock-a-tail nook? 
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, must find a suitable tree.


Nice... I do love her, but it was only a few years ago that she would not make a statement on this issue. 
I guess she has evolved!

But our winner this week is the lovely Joy, from the lovely Babble On, who had her own views on Being Gay Isn't A Choice, Being A Homophobic Moron...

So this is what happens to men who are cured of the gay? 
They marry crazy-eyed moronic bitches? 
THAT was his choice

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooo! Missed that one of Joy's!
    I like this feature as I can catch up on comments I didn't catch the first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Kyle made a funny. And the sky opened up and there was a host of heavenly angels proclaiming "Marcus Bachmann is straight!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored! Thanks for the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE me some Auntie Flame!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy definitely deserved this week's award.:)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......