Tuesday, May 25, 2010

JP MacFarf To Host The Tonys!!


Well, not the real JP, but the actor who played him for nine seasons on Will & Grace.

Yup, newly out, newly starring on Broadway, newly Tony nominated--for the revival of Promises Promises--and newly the subject of a Newsweek magazine article about how gay people can't play straight, or some such nonsense, Sean Hayes is the host of this years gayest awards show ever!!!

The Tonys!!

The awards ceremony will air on CBS Sunday, June 13.

And I can't wait to see who's a better host: Just Jack, or NPH.

4 comments:

  1. That is outstanding news. More wonderful things are happening for Sean Hayes and his career ever since he came out. I love it!

    I wonder what that self-hating writer for Newsweek has to say about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Sean's playing of Jack. That show had an amazing run and was definitely ahead of its time, but hopefully influenced the discussion in a positive way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find him inexplicitly sexy... why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will watch with him hosting! Oh gosh, I would love it if Megan and him did something...I miss those characters

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......