Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Whore Of A Different Color: Green

As soon as I post this I think I'll join a Twelve-Step Guilty Pleasure Program.

See, I love me some Real Housewives Of....Especially the Real Housewives of New York. I wasn't fond of the OC gals because they're shallow, collagen-injected dumbasses; I didn't enjoy the New Jersey girls because, well, I think one of them is actually a man and I don't like being lied to; as for the Real Housewives of Atlanta, it seemed more like a hate-fest, with the teams changing about every five minutes.

Plus, RHOA had Kim Zolciak, and, for me, she is a whore. In every sense of the word. On the show she was involved with a man called Big Poppa, who was married to someone else, but doing Kim, and buying Kim.....boobs, wigs, jewels, cars, homes, whatever Kim's whorish needs were at any given moment.

In my mind, Kim was the Sleep-With-Whomever-Can-Get-Me-Where-I-Want-To-Go kinda whore. And even though, ALLEGEDLY, she and Poppa are no more, Kim has found a new pimp, named Tracy Young, an Atlanta DJ.

Oh yeah, Tracy's a woman.

At first, when the story broke, famewhore Kim denied any relationship with Young; she was so not a lesbian. And, well, I sorta believed her, because I knew Kim doesn't have sex for love. She has it for jewels, furs, and stocks, like a lady...............whore. But, see, here's the fun part; Kim wants to be a recording star. She even recorded a god-awful tune called Tardy For The Party that got some iTunes play.

So, now, what does she do?

Yes, hook-up with a DJ to help promote her little singing trip.

And now she is confirming that she and DJ Tracy Young have been more than just friends, with benefits, although she doesn't define herself as a lesbian: "We were both going through heartbreak at the time. I had split up with Big Poppa, and she had just ended a relationship she had been in for three years. The first night we met, we just connected on a different level. We ended up talking for two hours. After that, we started working in the studio together, remixing 'Tardy for the Party.' We gradually became closer."

Of course you became closer, whore, you needed her to further your :::cough cough hack hack spit:::: music career. And when the rumors started--no doubt started by some reality TV famewhore with fake boobs and blond acrylic wigs--Zolciak denied any relationship; and Tracy Young also refused to confirm they were a couple.

Zolciak now says that, while she doesn’t see herself as a lesbian, she's just a woman in a relationship with another woman. "I don't believe love has a gender. I have a ton of girlfriends who have been with girls, and I could never comprehend that before. Now I can. But I don't want to define gay, bisexual or straight. I just think it's too much for me—a woman doesn't define me, nor does a man. I'm among the millions of parents who have been in a gay or lesbian relationship....I myself was confused and scared at first. Being able to speak from my heart and get this all out, it’s a huge relief for me."

Yes, I think Kim is right. For her, love has no gender, but it does have an agenda.

1 comment:

  1. I admit that I am a fan of every single one of these RH series. I think Bravo does a great job of making them interesting. the NY and ATL gals are my favorites.

    I wonder if Kim is getting involved in this relationship for attention, or because she really does love Tracy. I guess time will tell...

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......