Monday, June 08, 2009

Randomness


Is Brooke Shields broke?

I know she was on a TV show that got cancelled, so maybe she needs the money, because she is everywhere advertising everything these days.

I saw her do a spot for VW, for sunscreen, for toothpaste and for mascara. Is she that desperate for cash?

Do we have to have a telethon for her?

________________________________

Liza on the Tonys.

I know she's a legend. i know she's Judy's daughter.

But the old gal can't sing anymore and it pains me to watch her.

And then, when she won the Tony for Best Theatrical Special Event, and went up on stage with the producers, i said to Carlos, "Poor Liza has no idea where she is. She thinks she's on line at Starbucks."

And sure enough, when she took her turn at the microphone, she said, "I'd like a half-caf-half-decaf-vanilla-latte, please."

I jest..........a little.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    finally, somebody said it.

    can't she age gracefully and show up now and again on a talk show like emma samms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke was a model before she became an actress. I think she's returned to modeling now that she's had her children and wants a different type of 'fulfillment'.

    You nailed it about Liza! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......