Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Song

I've gotten a few emails from people who drop in here every so often asking me about the title of the blog, and why is it, and why I chose it. I chose it, because it's the title of an as-yet-unpublished novel of mine, and because it's the title of one of my favorite songs.
The line: Isn't it funny, after all this time, a tear is falling, when I should be laughing is the gist of the book, and the song fits the story quite nicely--though the story came before the title.
It's Patty Smyth, formerly of Scandal featuring Patty Smyth, singing I Should Be Laughing.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice song, and one I have never heard before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Patty Smyth. and I loved Scandal...ahh the good old days.

    great song Bob and a GREAT title for your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats cool. I wonder that myself.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......