Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Put Your White Bucks Where The Sun Don't Shine


This is what we have to contend with these days.

Idiots like Pat Boone who lend their voices to robo-calls in gubernatorial elections, spreading fear about gay marriage, gay adoption, "special rights [he forgets they are simply EQUAL rights] to gay, lesbian, bisexual, even [EVEN] transgender individuals."

Hello friends this is Pat Boone....I've always been proud of Kentucky's stance on patriotic, military and moral issues; a great heritage. Now, as an American and a Christian I am very conservative about the upcoming governor's election. Ernie Fletcher is a typical Kentuckian, he's worked long and hard for the state, its people, and its traditions. And, of course, he has come under attack by political opponents and now he faces a man who wants his job who has consistently supported every homosexual cause: same sex marriage, gay adoption, special rights, to gay, lesbian, bisexual, even transgender individuals. The problem (inaudible) gay advocacy groups (inaudible) enthusiastically endorse Beshear, knowing he's their guy. Kentuckians have already voted to amend the state constitution to prohibit same sex marriage. Now, do you want governor who'd like Kentucky to be like another San Francisco? Please reelect Ernie Fletcher.
________________________________

Morons like Pat Boone who cry foul because gay groups want to march against those who supported Prop 8 with their money and their fear tactics; because gay groups want to boycott businesses run by those self-same individuals who feed hate with their wallets.
“I refer to California's Proposition 8. You haven't heard about the well-oiled campaign to find out the names of every voter and business that contributed as much as $1,000, or even much less, in support of Prop 8? You haven't heard about the announced plans to boycott, demonstrate, intimidate and threaten each one – because they dared to vote to retain marriage as between one man and one woman? You haven't seen, on the evening news, prominent entertainers and even California Gov. Schwarzenegger, urging the demonstrators on, telling them they should "never give up" until they get their way?
Assuming you have become aware of all this, let me ask you: Have you not seen the awful similarity between what happened in Mumbai and what's happening right now in our cities?”
______________________________

Fools like Pat Boone who are so entrenched in fear, using the Bible of all things, to spread their own brand of terrorism. Using inflammatory titles like"Are We Ready for a gay America?" as if saying that by allowing gay marriage, gay adoption, equal rights, will turn America gay. he believes that gay rights will cause a breakdown in society. Doing the right thing is wrong, eh Pat? I didn't learn that lesson in Bible school.

Hew thinks we'll soon be teaching children how to be gay. No, Pat; listen and learn. Children should be taught love and respect; that one family is no different than another family.

The "war" on the Boy Scouts is a war on discrimination, Pat. But obviously, you believe in discrimination, at least when thumping your Bible.

Are we ready for a gay America, Pat? No, because America will never be gay. America, however will, one understand that by giving equal rights to everyone, is the right thing, is a good thing. America won't be gay.

But one day it can be good.

Are we ready for a gay America?
Posted: September 27, 20081:00 am Eastern© 2008I really didn't believe it could happen in my lifetime. I prayed it wouldn't happen in my kids' lifetime. But my grandkids are showing me that it's happening now. Not just in their day, but in mine.
The Bible depicts a time, during the breakdown of society in the last period of history as we know it, in which forbidden things would become accepted, even praised and promoted. It's a specific picture of a decaying, irreligious world in which long-accepted rules of society and behavior are largely forsaken, a world in which all time-honored boundaries disappear, and societal anarchy takes over.
The prophecy is so detailed and specific that it reads like tomorrow's newspaper – which it actually is. It's the first chapter of the book of Romans.....here is a portion of it:

Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man – and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves,

Who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen......
.....Now I know it's not "politically correct" to cite or repeat this scripture. But you tell me: What can this passage, so prominently positioned right in the middle of the New Testament that all Christians believe is the very word of God, possibly be referring to? What, if not the very environment you and I and our kids find ourselves in the middle of? What, if not America today?
The voters in California spoke, just two years ago, in a statewide election. Over 60 percent of the electorate explicitly decreed that marriage should continue to be restricted to one man and one woman, as it has since the beginning of time.
Then, early this year, in a stunning unconstitutional rejection of the people's expressed will, the state Supreme Court overruled the people and declared that all rights and privileges, including the name "marriage" itself, should be accorded couples of the same sex.....Who cared what the people of California wanted, or what society and morals through all the ages have demanded? They listened instead to the clamoring pressure from homosexual activists, increasingly influential and heavily funded.
And now that ordinary citizens have mobilized to get Proposition 8 on the Nov. 4 ballot, again defending the very existence of traditional marriage, multimillions of dollars are flooding into the state to defeat the proposition. Much of the media and legions of popular entertainers are campaigning to convince bewildered and intimidated voters that the measure would deprive same sex couples of their "rights." Read Romans 1 again.
It's not just happening at the ballot box or in the courts, either. As documented by the Family Research Council, our schools and our children's minds are the main battleground for the homosexual activists. These activists make no secret of their desire to indoctrinate young children or their contempt for Christians, parents and anyone else who opposes them.
Kevin Jennings, leader of a teachers' faction called the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) said recently: "We have to quit being afraid of the religious right ... [expletive] 'em, which is what I want to say, because I don't care what they think! Drop dead!"
Read Romans 1.
The National Education Association (America's largest, most powerful union and a notorious advocate of the homosexual agenda) and GLSEN are working hand in hand to indoctrinate young children, starting in kindergarten. In a homosexual propaganda film "It's Elementary," one administrator is specifically asked about the indoctrination of students who are raised in Christian homes. She replies, "We are asking kids to believe this (homosexuality) is right. We are educating them." So much for parents' rights. Again – read Romans 1.
Most Americans believe the Boy Scouts are an exemplary institution, helping young men to grow up strong, able, moral and honest. But the radical homosexual left is waging war on Scouting across the nation, with astounding results like these:

At least 60 chapters of the United Way have excluded the Boy Scouts from their funding.
Connecticut took the Scouts off a list of 900 organizations that state employees could contribute to through payroll deduction. Remaining on the list are the Girl Scouts, a host of religious charities, and several gay and lesbian groups.
In June, presidential candidate Barack Obama told a homosexual activist group he opposes the "divisive and discriminatory efforts" to install in the California Constitution a definition of marriage limiting that status to one man and one woman.
Read Romans 1, and ask yourself: Are we ready, through sheer moral fatigue, for a gay America?
___________________________________

Then the fool, the idiot, the moron, has the nerve to say this:

"I need to say right here, honestly and unashamedly – I love gays. I always have, always will. I have proved it, over and over. I met my first homosexual friend while I was in high school. He was a Navy veteran who had come back to finish his schooling. He put his hand on my thigh while we were parked at a fast food drive in. I was a cow milker with a vise-like grip, and after I nearly squeezed his wrist off, letting him know he had the wrong guy, he said, 'I guess you'll tell everybody, and I'll get kicked out of school.' I assured him I wouldn't, and I told nobody. I really felt empathy for him, because he obviously was not a happy man. I've been in the entertainment business for over 50 years now, and I've had many dear and close friends, guys (and some gals) I have loved who were practicing homosexuals. How could I not? We forged real friendships, never strained or awkward. We each knew the other's perspectives and respected them. Every one of them can tell you that I've never condemned or made them uncomfortable, in my home or theirs, though they knew I couldn't approve their sexual practices. So what? We were friends, and we could be honest with each other...
"Years ago, I sat by the bed of one of my closest friends as he lay dying in a VA hospital. AIDS didn't have a name yet, but that's what was killing him. His teeth had fallen out; he had no immune system left. We prayed together, and I saw him off to heaven. I loved Roger.
"Later (you may be surprised to learn), I really went out on a limb and wrote two books, about and with homosexual friends. The first was "Joy: A Homosexual's Fulfillment," and the second "Coming Out: True Stories of the Gay Exodus." They were written with a longtime lesbian, a former very promiscuous male homosexual and with a transsexual man who had emasculated himself in an effort to be a woman. They'd been down the whole road and back again, and they told me their stories and how they'd each been able to leave the homosexual lifestyle. This was not expedient for me as an entertainer, but I did it out of real love for gays. I do care.
"...I prayed with Rock Hudson and placed my hands on his bony chest, anointing him with oil, right at the end of his life. He couldn't speak because of the lesions in his throat, but the grateful glow in his eyes told me all I needed to know. There was love between us – and I saw him off to heaven, too. I know I'll see him there again.Me, homophobic? Ridiculous. I love my homosexual friends, but I detest these irresponsible street tactics that can and do lead to violence."
_________________________________

He loves gays. Yippee. Pat Boone loves gays. Unless you're running for political office; unless you want to get married; unless you want to adopt a child. Unless you want to be treated equally.

Pat loves us. Yet he calls us the reason for the Bible's depiction of the decay of society. He loves us, even though he finds who we are repugnant. He invites us into his home although we know how he feels about our 'sexual practices.'

And he talks about how he loves us so much that he wrote books on how we can leave the homosexual lifestyle. God, if there isn't a phrase I hate more than 'homosexual lifestyle.'

It's a life, Pat.

And it's worth just as much as yours.

3 comments:

  1. I fear our only hope is FEDERAL legislation, pushed by Obama, for civil unions that give GLBT folks the same rights and protections as marriage. Its not my first choice, (marriage is) but I feel its the closest we're going to come in our lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all mighty white of Pat.

    I doubt that was a look of gratitude in Rock's eyes. If only he could have spoken!

    Civil unions are a first step. It will happen, and then later on people will look at it the way they do interracial marriages now. Then eventually it will get better than that. It takes so long for people to stop being such ignorant dumbasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think it may come first with civil unions, but I don't think it should stop there. I think the fight should continue until everyone is treated exactly the same.
    I like to think of it like this: Would Rosa Parks have settled for sitting in the middle of the bus?
    I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......